Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota financial!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Toyota financial!!!

One year ago tomorrow I began my credit journey to get to this point. I was in the low 500s across the board. Yesterday, fico 8 scores in the low 700s I applied for a new car loan with Toyota financial. I did it over the phone and they told me they would call me back. I anxiously awaited and when I got the call back they said "Congratulations XXXX you've been approved for 1.9% for 60 months with Toyota Financial."

Now I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my brand new prius three touring, I am like a kid at Christmas. I can not say thank you enough to all those who have helped me get to where I am in my credit journey!!! Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

Re: Toyota financial!!!

If you are not already a member you should be at Prius Chat dot com. Hope to see you there.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and a good apr as well. Also, congrats on the new car, I know how that feels to drive off in a new car. I actually just got mine last Saturday.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job!! Enjoy it...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.