Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota financing if I want to buy out of state

tag
sandrachicago
New Contributor

Toyota financing if I want to buy out of state

Hi, I live in Illinois but would like to buy a used pickup truck in Texas or Oklahoma. Is it possible for me to apply online through toyotafinancial online and use that financing out of state? I can get much better deal and truck than here in Illinois but still I need financing..any ideas

"Enriching others will flow that same energy back to you."
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: Toyota financing if I want to buy out of state

There won't be any issues. I've done this for friends all the time. Instead of applying at toyota financial, I'd just get a preapproval from a local bank/CU or DCU or someone like that. Then negotiate car price online, go to the dealership, and do the financing at the dealer (you always have your prearranged financing in case they can't beat it).

If you are subprime (below 680), then lpost again and maybe we'll rethink some of it (like having you apply to toyotafinancial on their website), but if you're prime, I wouldn't bother applying on toyota's website. Just have competitive backup financing.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.