cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota lease approval

tag
Johnoutofdebt

Toyota lease approval

just got approved on my new 24 month lease with toyota !!!! strange how they can bump me a tier when I was ready to walk out....

2/24/2014 fico 703

I'm a bit aggravated I've paid off all revolving TL and can't get score to budge😂

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

Re: Toyota lease approval

Congrats!!

You probably know this but you shouldn't pay all revolving TL in full. One should report a bal of 9% for maximum scoring. Also, if they are paid off have they each updated yet to the bureaus?

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Johnoutofdebt

they all report zero balances, I don't like carrying a balance.. What will having 9% do for me? in my younger days I screwed up badly so I have this OCD about it....

Message 3 of 4
Remember0
Valued Contributor

So you don't use your cards at all? You should at least buy something with each one once every 3-6 months and PIF at least. Otherwise it'll be closed for inactivity.

Also you need not carry a balance. Charge any amount > $1 (no need for 9% imo), let it report on your statement, then pay it off and repeat so it always reports this balance. FICO is maximized when this is done on ONE card only.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.