Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traded my lease in and got a beauty!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Traded my lease in and got a beauty!!!!

I traded in my 2013 BMW 750i xDrive.. that lease was up and i was very tempted to buy it... but i realized that I would eventually get sick of it so i called my buddy up down at Mercedes and got my wife her dream car. 2015 Mercedes G550.. She is so excited.. We got it for around 118K.. Its all black gorgeous.. I leased it... the payments are roughly 1600/monthly I did for 24 months and 10,000 miles... I personally aint a fan of this SUV but "happy wife happy life" LOL  I have bought three cars within 2 months. Crazy even crazier is 5 car payments!!! They pulled TU Auto Enhanced which went up!! 774. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Traded my lease in and got a beauty!!!!

Very nice.. Good man you are.. Congrats and I hope your wife gives you a nice treat for your effortsSmiley Happy..

Message 2 of 9
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Nice!!!!!! You are a good and smart husband LOL You know the drill, post pics so we can see!
Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 3 of 9
Legen_dary
Frequent Contributor

Black G550.. very nice!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the car. I have to agree with your statements, I am not a fan of their SUV's either but I really like the SL, best car I ever had. Actually I am headed to the dealership tomorrow as well to finalize my new car purchase. Hope your wife likes it.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the car. I have to agree with your statements, I am not a fan of their SUV's either but I really like the SL, best car I ever had. Actually I am headed to the dealership tomorrow as well to finalize my new car purchase. Hope your wife likes it.

Absolutly gorgeous the new SL. My father just purchase a white 2015 SL63... better then a maserati 

Message 6 of 9
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

YES! These threads are worthless without pictures! Post one..

Message 7 of 9
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

To the OP: I hope your wife gives you a nice ride for that great deed.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ezdriver wrote:

To the OP: I hope your wife gives you a nice ride for that great deed.

Naughty BoySmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Happy....

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.