cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trans Union Banks- Ex Abused My Credit

tag
travlincub321

Trans Union Banks- Ex Abused My Credit

Its a long story with my credit, but, I had a very abusive EX that wrecked my credit (opened 16 credit cars, bought 3 cars and 2 houses when we broke up, got the houses and 2 cars off my credit report) and I am now paying for it... EQ is the worst of the 3 and is unfrozen for 30 days.. Its score is roughly 525 and lots of bad stuff... EX is 595 and has far less garbage, but still has some ick.. All of my good credit is listed here and my B/K from 2005 has fallen off... I have 5 auto loans from 2007 and prior showing good... But, I have a loan from Sh*ty Financial/Santander showing as in collections and that truck was traded in and sold in 2008 (the dealership is long closed and I wonder if my trade was ever paid off)..This was cleared up, but when The Devil took over, they opened it back up and made a mess of it again.. It also is showing a Repo from 2009 for a car I never bought (I don't even know what kinda car it was).. That lender was in Nevada and is no longer in this world either, and we are working to dispute it...
Trans union is another ball of candle wax.... There are no baddies on there except 3 very tiny collection..Amounting too $165.. It shows I owe $1200 in bills and there in good standing.. But I have no score with them... None of my good credit show's either.. I am baffled...

Is there a CU or Bank I can go to and discuss getting a $7500 car loan and they would consider my prior good history with Carmax, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, AmeriCredit, Eloans (I had 6 car loans open in 2005-2008 (yes, I got 2 auto loans right out the door from my BK in 2005 with Carmax and Americredit.. Within 6 months I had the other 4), don't ask how I did it, but I did.. MY ex and I made 200K and well, life was ok)..I want them to at least report to TU, but i'd love for them to report and use EX and TU, and even more so, use TU and place me as a FIrst TImer... This loan is to rebuild my credit and start things over again... I already have a 2004 Mercedes E320 (paid 13K cash for it) and a 2002 Saturn VUE (cash), so it will be for a truck or a 3rd car... Im in no rush, but I'd like to have some form of loan to rebuild things

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
travlincub321

Re: Trans Union Banks- Ex Abused My Credit

To Add:
I just opened a 5/3 Secured CC with a $1000 CL and was added as an Auth. User with my Soc. Sec. # and such on a 20K 5/3 Bank Master CC and a $15K BofA CC and a 20K Cap. 1 Card

Message 2 of 4
electra
Established Contributor

Wasn't sure from your post...are you looking for an auto loan or a personal loan? Just trying to figure out how to rebuild credit?  

What are your FICO scores? Utilization? 

Message 3 of 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

If there are cards and cars that you didn't buy on your credit report, then this is an identity theft issue...  you can go through the process to get this information blocked from your report...  I wrote a guide on the subject:

If you believe you are a victim of identity thefts, there are some very important steps you should take.

The steps are outlined Here

If you follow these steps, you can take advantage of the federal laws that are designed to protect you from having this fraud affect your ability to obtain credit in the future.

Best of Luck to you in your situation!

If you have additional questions, feel free to send me a private message.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.