Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer loan to me help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transfer loan to me help

@Anonymous wrote:

I think the OP needs to look and see if it can be transferred with the same terms.  My ex-husband did that with someone else on a lease quite a few years back, wasn't too much of a hassle.  Terms remained the same and he assumed all of the remaining payments, had to fill out some paperwork, not too bad.

I get what the OP is trying to do but he has 0% at 60 months - if he cannot transfer the loan, there is no way I'd take out a sepearate loan and pay one penny of interest in order to have the loan in my name, unless he's afraid that his aunt won't transfer the title to him after repayment of the loan.  I would take out a small secured loan if I needed the installment history before paying interest on a 10k balance.

Maybe the OP and aunt has an agreement he will transfer after xxxx amount of time.. If he did have an agreement he will still need to get it to his name if he need to pay some interest.. Also if he can do the internal transfer and need to do it like purchase of vehicle. He will be paying taxes on it and he will also be 2nd owner not first.. OP probably should of at beginning have aunt coding for him instead

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.