cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE!!! JUMPING UP AND DOWN! lol DCU Question about proccess?

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: UPDATE!!! JUMPING UP AND DOWN! lol DCU Question about proccess?

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

congrats on your approval but wat got the approval was your LTV u werent upside down.  i am a member with DCU im not impressed i applied for a auto loan with them 680 EQ Fico denied me but i see people all the time with weak scores and a BK on there report  they will give them a loan and i dont like the fact when u apply for a loan product they dont call u have to call them so unprofessiona. then when u call u get  a regular CSR then they call the loan officer i didnt call to speak to the middle man. and im not say this just because they denied me a auto loan im just stating facts oh and they had the balls to send me a Email a week later do u need a auto loan.

@Not sure what is going on with your loan app and DCU, but my experience has been nothing but positive using DCU for a car loan (used car last december 1.49%) and a credit card which was issued last November at $6900 SL @ 11.99% and just got increased to $10,500 @ 9.5%. Their CSR are outstanding and any email I send gets answer quickly even on weekends. 

My experience with DCU is outstanding, but I guess if you don't get approved for a loan through DCU your outlook is different.

Message 11 of 13
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

no sir Pipe GUY  im not basing wat i said  cause they denied the loan thats over with and done with they not the only one that do loans and at the end of the day i still got my auto loan.  i said wat i said because i didnt get no good service  not because being denied for the loan.  and to Charger2014 Congrats again the chargerRT has been my dream car for a long time when i refinance next year thats wat im gone get. 

Message 12 of 13
Charger2014
Valued Member

Thanks, My rebuild proccess started when I purchased it with 10k down and a 508 score...so happy its finally refinanced and with a good CU, I honestly had no problems with DCU and loved their service!

Gardening since...Oh look credit application! Seriously need some self control.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.