Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Auto Lease Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Auto Lease Question

Hey....

So I am going to lease a 2016 range rover sport and the lease will go through us bank.  Has anyone dealth with them before???Anything I should know prior to engaging them. Please advise...I have always paid for cars in full, and this will be my first lease. Thanks...

Gregg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Auto Lease Question

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey....

So I am going to lease a 2016 range rover sport and the lease will go through us bank.  Has anyone dealth with them before???Anything I should know prior to engaging them. Please advise...I have always paid for cars in full, and this will be my first lease. Thanks...

Gregg

Is there any particular reason you want it through U.S banks? I always encourage anyone new to leases to read www.leaseguide.com for proper education.  Have you thought of going through a lease broker?

I have never dealt with U.S Bank since I only lease but I use brokers. It is easier and they get you the best deals and drive the car to you - in my case.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The dealer only uses chase and us bank. During my divionce I had a porschedule through chase finance that was defaulted upon. How I got the Ritz I'll never know...however..even though the account is long deleted if my cr...I know they will see the default if I apply for the range.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The dealer only uses chase and us bank. During my divionce I had a porschedule through chase finance that was defaulted upon. How I got the Ritz I'll never know...however..even though the account is long deleted if my cr...I know they will see the default if I apply for the range.

Ok.. With your scores and a lease, you should have not problem.  By the way, that is an awesome car. I think my favorite part is the engine shutting off automatically when you are at a standstill at a lightSmiley Happy..

Message 4 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I'm in the same situation for a 2016 Range Rover HSE Diesel, i defaulted on chase a long time ago, paid them but 120 days late when the account was closed. I have a Business Checking, Credit Card and Business Credit card through US Bank, Chase and US Bank were the only ones who do financing for leases for Jaguar/LandRover. how was the process for you?.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creitplz--

Hey...so it was no problem....never had a relationship with US Bank...but I am on Chase's hit list for past (Divorce) issues. Was auto approved no stipulations, no docs no nada. Picked up the car the next day. I got the RRS SC. You will LOVE YOUR CAR!!!!! So...if I have no relationship with the bank and I was auto approved w/no stips...you should have absolutely no problem...Let me know.

Good luck.  Gregg

P.S. I used to hear that when US bank approved you for an auto loan...you get a cc as well. Wonder if this is true Smiley Happy

Gregg

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.