Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA $50k New Auto Loan Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA $50k New Auto Loan Data Points

I used the USAA car buying service certificate and applied online for an new car auto loan on 4/24/18. I was instantly approved for $50k at 3.84% up to 72 months and a .50 discount to 3.34% for using the buying service. They pulled my Experian 770, but I'm unsure of which scoring version/model. Their top advertised rate is 3.29% with above discount to 2.79%.

The car buying service is just ok. It's basically an aggreement with USAA/TrueCar.com and dealerships, but they all share in profits for driving customers to the service.

I used every incentive eligible & available through buying service to the angst of the dealer sales manager.

I contested the rate with USAA to see if I could get to 3.29% with no luck and of course they won't disclose what's required to get that rate. I even escalated my request and spoke with a manager/supervisor.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA $50k New Auto Loan Data Points

Wow, that is a great loan! I will be using NAFU when the time comes...I DO NOT want a car payment again lol
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.