Valued Member
torndollar

USAA pre-approval auto loan

Hi!

I just checked "My Offers" on my USAA online account and it shows that I have a pre-approval for an auto loan of up to $50,000 with 4.29% interest. Does anyone know if this means that I am automatically approved or will I have to apply and get hit with inquiries and possibly not be approved?

Thanks for the help guys!! :smileyvery-happy:

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: USAA pre-approval auto loan

Your Approved from what I have read but you usually don't end up with the full 50k to shop, once you apply they will give you the highest you qualify for.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Member
torndollar

o you Re: USAA pre-approval auto loan

Thanks for the reply, Creditaddict! I don't mind not getting the full $50k! I can't afford a $50k car anyway!

Do you know if they will hard or soft me?

shirley88

Re: o you Re: USAA pre-approval auto loan

They will do a hard hit for the actual application. Your pre-approval was most likely granted from a soft hit.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}