cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update! Drove home in my 2016 Honda HR-V today!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update! Drove home in my 2016 Honda HR-V today!!!

@ineedadvise wrote:
katheryne88 - fico 8's 660;666;668~Fico auto was 657 for EX...the dealership shows on all 3, however he only used my EX scores. I had pulls for the 2 CU's and Wells Fargo. All had offers. He was able to get one of the CU's down to 6%. My credit has a dinged up past, so I'm happy with what I got.

Congrats on the car, I have been watching some reviews on the HR-V, I have been considering getting one for my daughter. My suggestion is to look and see if you can get this car financed at a better rate, dealers mark up interest to add to their profit so my guess is they are getting a point or two of the interest that you are paying the credit union. I got 72 months at 4.29% on a refinance through NFCU and my scores were worse than yours. You have a window where you can finance it still as a new car so I suggest trying to, you'll get a HP or two depending on how many applications you put in but over the life of the loan 2% more interest adds up. The finance guy of course helps you get financed but that finance offer is a profit center that makes money off of folks like us with a few dings. I went from 12.54% to 8.5% with Cap one to 4.29% with NFCU so for me it was well worth putting in a couple of apps.  

Message 11 of 20
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

PICTURE! 

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

The new Honda HR-V is a PHENOMENAL CAR with tons of content.  You ma'am have a fine automobile

Message 13 of 20
ineedadvise
Regular Contributor

FullSizeRender.jpgcar.jpg

Not the best pics, but here it is!!

Message 14 of 20
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Looks awesome! I wish I had this instead of my Pilot! Pretty! Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 20
CJIII29
Regular Contributor

Congrats thats a nice car, I hope I can get a car with a 700 score LOL. I got to pay off my credit car debt ykies!

Chase Slate Credit Card $1500 credit limit Best Buy Credit
Card $2000 credit limit Amazon Store Card $2100 credit limit .

My Fico scores: Experian 710, Equifax, 702, Transunion 716.
Message 16 of 20
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

Looks nice! I've definitely been eyeing something taller than a Corolla LOL

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased one of these a couple of months ago, withen four days of them hitting the market actually lol.  Very pleased with the car, traded in my '13 CR-V lease early and got this, they gave me an extra 2k on my lease turn in as it was in shuch good shape and low mileage.  I ended up with less payment and a new car we like to drive even better.

They could have given it a little more power, the 1.5 liter turbo engine coming in the new Civic would have been a better choice but I'm fine for now and will look again in a couple years and see whats out there at that time.

Message 19 of 20
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats.....ENjoy!!!!!!!!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.