Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: The Tale of 4 Auto Lender: DCU, PNC, Cap One and Wolkswagen credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Tale of 3 Auto Lender: DCU, PNC and Cap One

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds great! Did you decide on the 2012 Audi A4 Premium Plus AWD? I got a new Allroad (Premium Plus) about a month ago and I'm loving it. First Audi. I'm sad to no longer have a diesel (came out of a Sportwagen) but I'm getting over it. 

Yes, it's the A4 Premium Plus AWD with Navigation and Audi Advanced Key. The only weird thing that I found annoyed is that the 2012 Model doesn't support bluetooth music streaming Smiley Frustrated but I found a $100 accessories on amazon that let me do that instead of spening $3,000 more on the 2013 model and lose the extra options. I love the ride! It's has been really sweet so far. I can't wait until the winter (lol Smiley Very Happy) and see how much the AWD will help with the snowy hills here Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great deal all around!

I didnt know Audi Financial would lend on a used Audi, good to know, and good rate too.

Car sounds great.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: The Tale of 4 Auto Lender: DCU, PNC, Cap One and Wolkswagen credit

Did Audi do 72 months?
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had no idea either. Before I went to the dealer I thought they would shop around.  But according to http://www.audiusa.com/certified-pre-owned "9. We've made owning an Audi Certified pre-owned vehicle even better.: With special financing and extended vehicle service contracts, you can add ease and certainty to your Audi Certified pre-owned experience". So yeah, Audi finances their CPO.

@Anonymous wrote:

Great deal all around!

I didnt know Audi Financial would lend on a used Audi, good to know, and good rate too.

Car sounds great.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: The Tale of 4 Auto Lender: DCU, PNC, Cap One and Wolkswagen credit

I didn't ask so I don't really know. They probably do as most lenders do.

@Anonymous wrote:
Did Audi do 72 months?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.