Rwolf

Used AUTO LOAN HELP

Equifax - 593 6/27/13
BK Discharged 10/13

im looking for an 04-06 srt10 Ram pickup. books out around $21k. I'm looking to purchase sometime after the 1st of 2014 making it a little over a year since discharged. I have recently opened 3 CC and one secured $1000 personal loan, All payments made on time, balances kept low, iv gone from 480's to a 593 in 8 months and was hoping to be in 620's+ when the time comes next year. being that the trucks book around $21k and actually go for around $23k what banks are offering 125% advance on 04-06 vehicles to BK customers ??? Another option im open to is 100% advance with me putting $2k down ...still, who will approve my auto loan after 1 + year BK

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+