Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used Car loan help Please !!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Used Car loan help Please !!

Hi 

Im in market for a new car . looking to get a car for around 20,000. My current score is in the 650 area . I was going to go and apply with pen fed for 60 or 72 months. Any idea what i should except or if i should go with another company . Dont want too many hard pulls .'

Also im intrested in Infinti q40 - and infinti has 0.99 % on used cars ? 

Any advice ?

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Used Car loan help Please !!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi 

Im in market for a new car . looking to get a car for around 20,000. My current score is in the 650 area . I was going to go and apply with pen fed for 60 or 72 months. Any idea what i should except or if i should go with another company . Dont want too many hard pulls .'

Any advice ?

Thank you 

Not many can beat Penfed, doubt that 650 will qualify you for Infiniti at .99 but you can try if you want to take the HP.  I would do a prequalify with Penfed.  DCU is also popular here so they are an option also.  I am partial to NFCU and Penfed, have one car loan with each.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Used Car loan help Please !!

I have Penfed for the loan on my 2016 Hyundai Accent at 60 months/3.99%. I really wouldn't recommend 72/84 months. Penfed HP'ed EQ (which, by good luck, is currently the highest of my FICO scores; it was 690 at the time of the HP last month) for my own loan, so I daresay they'll pull it for yours if you go with them, thus you'll want to check your EQ score.  Note: If you need to modify the existing loan for some reason when you get to the dealership, Penfed will work with you on that, no hassle

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi 

Any advice ?

Thank you 

Not many can beat Penfed, doubt that 650 will qualify you for Infiniti at .99 but you can try if you want to take the HP.  I would do a prequalify with Penfed.  DCU is also popular here so they are an option also.  I am partial to NFCU and Penfed, have one car loan with each.

. The car I had originally selected via Penfed's buying service had already been sold, so the dealer found the aforementioned Accent for me for the same price; the paperwork I'd gotten the day before obviously needed a new VIN (as well as having to be increased a tad to cover the taxes and tag/title fees). Penfed completed the necessary work with a phone call to them and I got the new papers and checks a couple of mailing days later via FedEx, went back to the dealership the following weekend and picked up the car.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.