Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VW Lease Outcome...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: VW Lease Outcome...

@nicholasc77 wrote:

yeah the bk was discharged 6 days ago haha i bought the car about two months before the BK 

Mortgages: First Mortgage : 1,765,231.12 
Second Mortgage:245,987.23 
Home Equity Loan: 61,563.74

Credit Cards/Personal Loans
Amex 23,658.14
Amex 9,568.65
Bank of America 17,896.19 
Bloomingdales/DSNB 11,263.85 Wife 
Bloomingdales/DSNB 14,596.45 Me
Capital One 10,563.04
Capital One 5,496.87
Chase 31,569.12
Chase 12,368.67
Chase 24,165.32
Citi Cards 16,584.96 
THD/CBNA 27,895.23
Discover 3,596.42
GECRB/ Lord & Taylor 6,598.73
GECRB/ P.C. Richards & Son 9,785.61
GECRB/Lowes 12,695.74
HSBC/ Saks Fifth Avenue 18,456.28
HSBC/ Neiman Marcus 13,596.24
TD Bank - Touraneu Watch 9,854.19
Tiffany & Co 35,698.74 
Nordstrom FSB 7,459.86
Wells Fargo - Breast Implants 11,859.63

Car Loans/ Leases
2011 Mercedes-Benz E550 4MATIC Sedan - Leased : Surrended 
2011 Cadillac Escalade SUV Luxury AWD - Financed : Surrended Balance: $51,263.91
2012 Mercedes Benz C250 Coupe - Leased: Retained (Daughters Car)

Self - Employed : Check Cashing: Annual Income 2011 $483,560.00

I had to surrender personal assets such as wedding bands, rolex watch, furniture, piano, sub zero refrigator, wolf range, hunting rifles, cash, tiffany diamond, womens wearing apperal and much more. 

This is a list of all the creditors mortgages and other information that was in the bk im currently driving a BMW 750i xDrive leased in my fathers name for 1,211.63 Have you ever filed??

If all true Im surprised you made it as long as you did and were able to keep getting new credit up till end because if im not mistaken with a quick look in my head $480 a year is not even close monthly to make ALL of these payments... I mean 1.7 mortgage alone is what $20k+ month? Saks and neimans you pay i think 20% minimums so those payments would have been in the $3k+ each, bloomies not far behind..

Message 11 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

First Mortgage - $11,945.08 Taxes : $27,661.00

Second Mortgage - $1,613.52 

Home Equity - $824.87

2012 Mercedes-Benz  C250 - $459.00 - Retained

2012 Cadillac Escalade SUV Luxury AWD - $1,774.69 - Financed - Surrened 

2012 Mercedes-Benz E550 4MATIC Sedan - $873.63 

New Car 

2012 BMW 750i xDrive Sedan $1,211.63

Before the Bk the income was well over 650 

@Creditaddict wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

yeah the bk was discharged 6 days ago haha i bought the car about two months before the BK 

Mortgages: First Mortgage : 1,765,231.12 
Second Mortgage:245,987.23 
Home Equity Loan: 61,563.74

Credit Cards/Personal Loans
Amex 23,658.14
Amex 9,568.65
Bank of America 17,896.19 
Bloomingdales/DSNB 11,263.85 Wife 
Bloomingdales/DSNB 14,596.45 Me
Capital One 10,563.04
Capital One 5,496.87
Chase 31,569.12
Chase 12,368.67
Chase 24,165.32
Citi Cards 16,584.96 
THD/CBNA 27,895.23
Discover 3,596.42
GECRB/ Lord & Taylor 6,598.73
GECRB/ P.C. Richards & Son 9,785.61
GECRB/Lowes 12,695.74
HSBC/ Saks Fifth Avenue 18,456.28
HSBC/ Neiman Marcus 13,596.24
TD Bank - Touraneu Watch 9,854.19
Tiffany & Co 35,698.74 
Nordstrom FSB 7,459.86
Wells Fargo - Breast Implants 11,859.63

Car Loans/ Leases
2011 Mercedes-Benz E550 4MATIC Sedan - Leased : Surrended 
2011 Cadillac Escalade SUV Luxury AWD - Financed : Surrended Balance: $51,263.91
2012 Mercedes Benz C250 Coupe - Leased: Retained (Daughters Car)

Self - Employed : Check Cashing: Annual Income 2011 $483,560.00

I had to surrender personal assets such as wedding bands, rolex watch, furniture, piano, sub zero refrigator, wolf range, hunting rifles, cash, tiffany diamond, womens wearing apperal and much more. 

This is a list of all the creditors mortgages and other information that was in the bk im currently driving a BMW 750i xDrive leased in my fathers name for 1,211.63 Have you ever filed??

If all true Im surprised you made it as long as you did and were able to keep getting new credit up till end because if im not mistaken with a quick look in my head $480 a year is not even close monthly to make ALL of these payments... I mean 1.7 mortgage alone is what $20k+ month? Saks and neimans you pay i think 20% minimums so those payments would have been in the $3k+ each, bloomies not far behind..

Message 12 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Also I extended my credit way beyond needed and yes i couldn't afford the payments everything was on credit from cars, to homes, to rolexs, to tiffany diamonds, to louis vutttion, to tvs . Of course i couldn't afford i had to borrow money from my parents and my wifes parents. And my home was in foreclosure and i got served after 7 months luckily my attorney was able to modify the loan to 5% instead of 8.75% and i m trying real hard

Message 13 of 35
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

Snip.... 

Sounds to me like you are bragging - IMO bankruptcy should be used as a last resort for a "second chance" not as a way to live like a rock star and then bail.

(Sorry to respond to a hijack of the original subject).

Message 14 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

How dare u if u didn't understand me u piece of **bleep** im not bragging my home went into foreclosure, my credit crashed, my business failed and income decreased im really bragging about me living on the street and working a bk attorney and  being like a low life okay . The income was flowing in at the time and it was very easy to live the lifestyle I lived I never had balances on my credit  cards. Why would you think Im bragging???

@pipeguy wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

Snip.... 

Sounds to me like you are bragging - IMO bankruptcy should be used as a last resort for a "second chance" not as a way to live like a rock star and then bail.

(Sorry to respond to a hijack of the original subject).

Message 15 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

ok creditaddict ask me how much my mortgage was I answered the question and told him what was included in BK and you are obivoulsy a very jealous person VERY JEALOUS PERSON. Have fun driving your **bleep**ing honda pipeass

Message 16 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

ok creditaddict ask me how much my mortgage was I answered the question and told him what was included in BK and you are obivoulsy a very jealous person VERY JEALOUS PERSON. Have fun driving your **bleep**ing honda pipeass

and DEEP............ and slowly release....... count from 10 to 1 while we continue to breath very slow and deep and okay....

This is a board about the highs, the lows, great ideas, bad ideas, different levels of recovery, maybe fortunate to not ever had credit issues, maybe a heavy thought on certain things... BK is not by all, some will live in a box before they give up on not filing BK, others will run for the BK... everyone has an opinion and although we try to all be nice, sometimes it is a correct statement that hits you as deep as it hits the person writing.... no need to get upset... if you are going to be upset about anyone that questions you and what you have done, you may want to back away from the millions of dollars you talk of....

it's not product of though if you (me) I use "you" as a general "person" asking a queston or posting exerpience or what not... if you want know answer other then praise, it's not always going to happen...

Message 17 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Do u think im bragging tell me the truth? you asked what my mortgage was and asked if i filed bk and i said yes. but for him to say im bragging is wrong. yup im bragging i had to give my range up where i cook dinner for my kids or my wifes wedding band. BANKRUPTCY is not bragging and im sorry if you though did but i wouldn't brag something that is such a hardship in somebody's life. @creditaddict Didn't you file bk? What was your reasoning for filing? Mine was to support my kids and wife and not be on the street. I have made many mistakes but isn't bankruptcy supposed to be a fresh strat? "living like a rockstar" i m no rockstar im nobody from Long Island, NY and I own 8 check cashing bussiness and I m married and 4 kids WHAT A ROCKSTAR!!

Message 18 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

You don't me OK I m self employed I own 8 locations on long island that checks checks we also provide coporate checks, onsite payroll, western union, wire transfers, money orders, cell phone card services, bill payments, and commerical check cashing, IRS Check cashing 

My business is good it was my fathers and then he gave it to me and my brother 

and we spilt the profit into 3 with is a revenue of 1.5 Million a year

Thats my job !!!

Message 19 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@Anonymous u think im bragging tell me the truth? you asked what my mortgage was and asked if i filed bk and i said yes. but for him to say im bragging is wrong. yup im bragging i had to give my range up where i cook dinner for my kids or my wifes wedding band. BANKRUPTCY is not bragging and im sorry if you though did but i wouldn't brag something that is such a hardship in somebody's life. @Creditaddict Didn't you file bk? What was your reasoning for filing? Mine was to support my kids and wife and not be on the street. I have made many mistakes but isn't bankruptcy supposed to be a fresh strat? "living like a rockstar" i m no rockstar im nobody from Long Island, NY and I own 8 check cashing bussiness and I m married and 4 kids WHAT A ROCKSTAR!!

Each person is going to feel differently about things.  I think what could have triggered a little "hmm" thought was that you kept a very expensive car for daughter and you already took on a HUGE SUPER EXPENSIVE new SUV in fathers name.

but again, you went through court, and it was all approved so it is what it is...

I have filed BK before... I wouldnt be that surprised if I had to file agian at some point... I say that from the stand point that I want to always own my companyand im okay with putting some risk behind it if I feel passionate about it... I feel that I am still young enough to have a complete loss and start over... but everything does change when it's not just you, for you it's kids, for me it's a partner... I have not had this before so it does give me little more pause to things.

Nicholasc77 if you stick around and keep posting on here and rebuild (is it rebuild time?) what are scores?

My point is the longer you are around and your screen name doesn't have "New Visitor" attached to it people will probably warm up... we have seen some pretty big posts just grow like a snowball and it was ugly...

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.