Did you mean: 

VW Lease Outcome...

tag
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Re: VW Lease Outcome...

@Creditaddict wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@Anonymous u think im bragging tell me the truth? you asked what my mortgage was and asked if i filed bk and i said yes. but for him to say im bragging is wrong. yup im bragging i had to give my range up where i cook dinner for my kids or my wifes wedding band. BANKRUPTCY is not bragging and im sorry if you though did but i wouldn't brag something that is such a hardship in somebody's life. @Creditaddict Didn't you file bk? What was your reasoning for filing? Mine was to support my kids and wife and not be on the street. I have made many mistakes but isn't bankruptcy supposed to be a fresh strat? "living like a rockstar" i m no rockstar im nobody from Long Island, NY and I own 8 check cashing bussiness and I m married and 4 kids WHAT A ROCKSTAR!!

Each person is going to feel differently about things.  I think what could have triggered a little "hmm" thought was that you kept a very expensive car for daughter and you already took on a HUGE SUPER EXPENSIVE new SUV in fathers name.

but again, you went through court, and it was all approved so it is what it is...

I have filed BK before... I wouldnt be that surprised if I had to file agian at some point... I say that from the stand point that I want to always own my companyand im okay with putting some risk behind it if I feel passionate about it... I feel that I am still young enough to have a complete loss and start over... but everything does change when it's not just you, for you it's kids, for me it's a partner... I have not had this before so it does give me little more pause to things.

Nicholasc77 if you stick around and keep posting on here and rebuild (is it rebuild time?) what are scores?

My point is the longer you are around and your screen name doesn't have "New Visitor" attached to it people will probably warm up... we have seen some pretty big posts just grow like a snowball and it was ugly...

But what my point is that i am and was able to afford the lease my fathers got for us and my daughter deserved the car and its only $459.00 and what your gonna say here comes the bragging its not my income can support those cars and my house

Thanks you creditaddict for being very helpful by the way what cards do u currently have? What are you driving now?

Message 21 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:
But what my point is that i am and was able to afford the lease my fathers got for us and my daughter deserved the car and its only $459.00 and what your gonna say here comes the bragging its not my income can support those cars and my house

Thanks you creditaddict for being very helpful by the way what cards do u currently have? What are you driving now?

I have several GE cards (mostly store) Macy's Amex, they are closing in a few days (Renewal date of card)

I sold my Honda to CarMax about 3 months ago when I started shopping around for a new car (I walked away with just under $300 after loan paid off!)  I made a bad decision to not lease a month ago when 2012 were being blown out... 

I kind of want to just get a older Infiniti FX45 or something and get the highest extended warranty possible!!!

Message 22 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

You should get the new infinti FX under the lease which is great. are u pre-approved with nissan? do u have any visa or mastercard? I went on a app spree myself:

Bloomingdales/DSNB - $800.00 -

WFNNB/Pottery Barn - $1,200.00

Capital One Visa (Wife) - $1,000.00 

Zales/Citi - $2,000.00 

GECRB/ Lord & Taylor (Wife) $600.00

AND the Best of all !!!!

Amex/Costco 4,000 In-Store 

My Scores: TU 602, EX 641, EQ 598

Message 23 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

You should get the new infinti FX under the lease which is great. are u pre-approved with nissan? do u have any visa or mastercard? I went on a app spree myself:

Bloomingdales/DSNB - $800.00 -

WFNNB/Pottery Barn - $1,200.00

Capital One Visa (Wife) - $1,000.00 

Zales/Citi - $2,000.00 

GECRB/ Lord & Taylor (Wife) $600.00

AND the Best of all !!!!

Amex/Costco 4,000 In-Store 

My Scores: TU 602, EX 641, EQ 598

I got Tier 2 for Infiniti and they got a bump to Tier 1 to lease the 2012 G37, I will regret not taking it for at least the next 10 years! lol (Im almost past it!)

I can not afford the FX.

I have a couple Visa/MC - Nothing all that exciting, Im actually pretty over most of it... I would like 1 Visa/MasterCard and 1 Amex the blue pref. plus for the 6% grocery... possibly United card just for flying but so far we don't find ourselves on 1 airline with where family is in the country so not sure... 

guess I have to keep Target because of the 5%

Now see you getting cards like this I find more interesting then how much you obtained before filing bk (not meaning like you ran it up, just like in genereal over the years)

Amex tends to block past cardholders for at least a number of years like 7+ if you went through BK with them, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter if just bk but not amex in it.

Message 24 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

This is under my trade line under business credit 

its the costco business amex

Message 25 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

This is under my trade line under business credit 

its the costco business amex

that is still personal credit though.

Message 26 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Whats ur income? I think this is doable 

Excl. taxes, title & lic. Retailer participation req. $4,299 INIT. PYMNT. REQ. AT CONSUMMATION (INCL. $3,810 CONSUMER DOWN PYMNT., $489 FIRST MONTH PYMNT). 2012 FX35 AWD - $489.00 

When was your last credit app and who?

Message 27 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

Whats ur income? I think this is doable 

Excl. taxes, title & lic. Retailer participation req. $4,299 INIT. PYMNT. REQ. AT CONSUMMATION (INCL. $3,810 CONSUMER DOWN PYMNT., $489 FIRST MONTH PYMNT). 2012 FX35 AWD - $489.00 

When was your last credit app and who?

HAHA, I have not stopped applying for auto in the last month... I learned mostly minus Lexus 3 months ago and VW just last week not to go in until you are pretty much locked in on price and financing... but as I posted this morning Im so over the process and what I want or don't want and will get or won't get that I have to just take a deep breath and make sure I don't run over and just sign and run with a car I HATE.... so basically i have been giving everyone and their brother and sister my credit apps for auto.  I will have a FAB list when done for all who are wondering who pulls what type of report and single, double, triple!!!

Message 28 of 35
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Late reminder to everyone to play nice.

Message 29 of 35
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Do you do u have a kay jewelery ?

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.