Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VW Lending

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

VW Lending

What CRA does VW credit pull? What income and CS do you need to have? I have low 700 across the board.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: VW Lending

@corymcd88 wrote:

What CRA does VW credit pull? What income and CS do you need to have? I have low 700 across the board.

VW pulled TU for me. The dealership itself pulled all 3, and i guess submitted TU to VW Lending since it was my highest score by about 60 points. 

Cap1 approved me for 1.9%, and the dealership came back with 4.9% from VW, but allowed me the ability to get over $1000 off. After some discussion, the finance manager straight up told me they marked my APR up by 2% and knocked it down to 2.9%. 

Message 2 of 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: VW Lending

@jsucool76 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

VW pulled TU for me. The dealership itself pulled all 3, and i guess submitted TU to VW Lending since it was my highest score by about 60 points. 

Cap1 approved me for 1.9%, and the dealership came back with 4.9% from VW, but allowed me the ability to get over $1000 off. After some discussion, the finance manager straight up told me they marked my APR up by 2% and knocked it down to 2.9%. 

Two thumbs up for getting the interest rate knocked down to what the lender quoted! Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.