Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volkswagen lease credit needed?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Volkswagen lease credit needed?

How low will be go to qualify for lease?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Volkswagen lease credit needed?

I don't know how low, but I leased an Audi, which is part of the Volkswagen family with a 657. They pulled all 3 credit bureaus and used my highest score. Bumped me to tier 2.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where in the United States are you? I know one of the best VW / Audi Finance managers in the country...he is in the Southeast part of the United States. His relationship with them is second to none and has done things for people I have never seen before.  Feel free to send me a message if you would like to know anything about VW Credit.  

Message 3 of 5
gloveulent
New Contributor

Interested in leasing vw also. Can you assist me on how VW credit works.  

PenFed Plat Rewards $15k | PenFed Amex $5k | PenFed LOC $500 | CapOne Venture $17k | CapOne VentureOne $6.2k| CapOne QS $4.5k | Affinity 6k | Affinity LOC 7.5k | Banana Rep SC $10k | Best Buy SC $4.3k | Chase SP 21.5k | Chase Marriott 1.5k | Amex BCP 21k | Amex ED 1.5k | Amex Business BCP $12.8K| Amazon SC $10k | Paypal $5.5k. AU Accts: Amex Blue Cash $35k | AAoA 4.3yrs| Util 24%

Starting Score: 606 for allCurrent Score: Ex.733 TU:745 EQ:749 07/05/2021Goal Score: 800a
Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They use ex and they pulled a 587 for my friend which put him at a tear D which was about $150 more a month than a tear one To D was $100 by itself
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.