cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT AUTO FINANCE COMPANIES R BANKS THAT PULLS EQ OR TU?

tag
jules79
Established Member

WHAT AUTO FINANCE COMPANIES R BANKS THAT PULLS EQ OR TU?

I was wondering if anyone knows what finance companies or banks that pulls Equifax or Transunion.I just have 3 paid off lien am disputing on Experian and I have it FROZEN until i sort it out. I am in PA,My first AUTO LOAN only has a $56.00 left(PAYING OFF IN 30 DAYS B4 I GET THE NEW AUTO LOAN) and it was opened back 02/2008..Credit looks good.NO LATES,NOTHING NEGATIVE.Any Ideas would be Great!

TU FICO=762 (01/28/12) (2inquries in last 12 mths,last inquiry in 1/2012)

EQ FICO=738 (01/28/12) (3 inquries in last 12 mths,last inquiry in 05/2011)

**************************************************​**************************************************​**************************************************​***

EX=722(PLUS SCORE) *1/28/12* (3 inquries in last 12 mths,last inquiry in 05/2011) **3 PAID OFF STATE LIEN* in dispute to be deleted. Hopefully*CURRENTLY FROZEN*

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: WHAT AUTO FINANCE COMPANIES R BANKS THAT PULLS EQ OR TU?

Check through the auto-loan approvals thread, can put together a pretty comprehensive list for various ones and get some idea of what rates each offers too at your score strata.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHAT AUTO FINANCE COMPANIES R BANKS THAT PULLS EQ OR TU?

@Revelate wrote:

Check through the auto-loan approvals thread, can put together a pretty comprehensive list for various ones and get some idea of what rates each offers too at your score strata.

+1

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.