Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Friend and Infiniti Lease!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: WOW Friend and Infiniti Lease!

I had that same clthought when I walked out last week and called Santa monica Infiniti and the guy gave me better pricing over the phone in 15 seconds!
Glendale did loose or fire (different stories on that) 14 people last week too so they were a little desperate!
Message 11 of 13
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
I had that same clthought when I walked out last week and called Santa monica Infiniti and the guy gave me better pricing over the phone in 15 seconds!
Glendale did loose or fire (different stories on that) 14 people last week too so they were a little desperate!

Glendale and I worked a price over the phone, he (Sepan) asked if I was financing through Infiniti, I told him yes, he gave me the price.  I got down there (I live in Riverside so it is a bit of a drive) and then the price was different because I was financing through Infiniti - ummm **bleep**???  Told him he could give me the deal he agreed to or I could walk and go back to Riverside (who by then had called an offered the same deal).  He told me that no one could do that deal and if I didn't take their deal I could go buy a Honda.  I drove out to Riverside and they gave me the EXACT deal that Sepan had agreed to on the phone before I got there.  Sepan emailed me that night and asked if I was ready to make a deal, I told him Infiniti gave me the deal he agreed to before he sarted playing games and that I already had my new car, financed through Infiniti, in my posession.  

Message 12 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I worked with sedan last year and refused to work with him again this year but wanted to give the dealership a chance... They had 2 managers taking turns pushing and working numbers and still didn't come close to my 10 second phone call to Santa monica... I hate to haggle not than anything because I feel cheated and like they think I'm stupid
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.