cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wachovia Dealer Services or Capital One Auto???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wachovia Dealer Services or Capital One Auto???

I have literally one day left to return a new car I bought, I was approved thru Cap 1 but the Wachovia came back w/better interest rate (not by much), but I went ahead with it 7.49%; I was declined by a few because I have higher UTL on my CC, and had gone on a CC app spree back in Jan (stupid, but hadn't done it for 4 years).  Overall though credit is good IMO

I just found some disturbing RipOff Reports on Wachovia so I'm paranoid to use them...looking for suggestions - they sound like the baddie loan I had with Chase - and I don't want to go thru having issues getting my payments thru to them every month for the next 6 years - does ANYONE have good knowledge of Wachovia???

THANKS!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wachovia Dealer Services or Capital One Auto???

You can find rip-off reports on any lender....... go with the interest rate. You can always re-finance later.

I would make sure you don't get paid for making payments online, and that they don't hold your payment until the actual due date( maximizing interest paid) 

Message Edited by moondog7324 on 03-26-2009 03:27 PM
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

You can find rip-off reports on any lender....... go with the interest rate. You can always re-finance later.

I would make sure you don't get paid for making payments online, and that they don't hold your payment until the actual due date( maximizing interest paid) 

Message Edited by moondog7324 on 03-26-2009 03:27 PM
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - you are right - I'll pay thru my Bill Pay and track it that way, and see how long it takes - much appreciated, and I was happy about the interest rate!
Message 3 of 7
alsawye
Contributor

My auto loan is through wachovia dealer services and i make my payments via their website they take it outa my account the next day and post it right away

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU!!!
Message 5 of 7
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

I also have had good experience with Wachovia since financing in August. I have not incurred any charges for paying online.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love this forum, I sincerely appreciate all of your answers!  I will pay directly on their website then, am thrilled at the rate!

Thanks again all!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.