Regular Contributor

What Credit Bureau does Navy Federal pull from?

Hello:

Before I call them, I thought I would ask.

I am thinking about getting a car through NFCU and would like to know which bureau they pull your credit report from?

Thank you!

Regular Contributor

Re: What Credit Bureau does Navy Federal pull from?

They pulled EQ for mine.

They pulled transunion for me, although they sometimes will pull equifax. Good luck
Senior Contributor

EQ, I had to call them and release my freeze.

Moderator Emeritus

They pulled EQ for my new car loan in October 2012.

They pulled TU for my auto refinance in March 2012... my EQ was frozen at the time (i offered to unfreeze that report but they said it wasn't necessary)

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

Can you request whoch report to pull from or to not pull from?

My TU is 30 points lower than my other 2.

Established Member

You might be able to if you call in the application. I applied for the NAVcheck and a auto refinance yesterday. One department pulled transunion and the other pulled equifax. Both approved and this was after applying for the cash rewards card on Monday.
Frequent Contributor

They pulled Equifax for me last month. Good luck

Contributor

They pulled both TU and EQ for me on credit cards and navchek

They pulled my EQ for my purchase on 4/14. Got approved for 21k... Great bank to do business with.

Starting Score: EQ: 601 TU: 597 EX: 623
Current Score: EQ: 649 TU: 631 EX: 680
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.