Re: What did you buy?

2015 Dodge Joirney AVP in March 2015. 

Message 41 of 102
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@impactplayer wrote:

I got a gently used (5k miles) 2014 Audi RS 7! I'm in love Smiley Happy

Wow, that is slick! Is that a satin paint job?

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 42 of 102
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I do have a 2014 BMW X3 with all of the goodies but want to trade it in next yr for an X5M or that new Porsche Macan S Turbo.  Also got a Kawasaki 1400cc whatever.  And made an AWESOME garage for hubby.  I can get a pic but garage is a mess with landscaping junk!  

The X5M is insane. If I had to have a man-van, that would be it. Smiley Happy

Updated 1-25-18
Message 43 of 102
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How is it treating you? I have a friend who has one and she complains a lot about it. But, truth be told, she does that with a lot of things she buys. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 44 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great car for the money. The family and I love it. We upgraded from a 2012 Kia Soul and don't regret it one bit. Great highway car,  very comfy seats. 3rd row has come in very handy. No reilability issues yet after 18K miles but I do have mechanical breakdown coverage from GEICO for 7 years /100K miles. 

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How is it treating you? I have a friend who has one and she complains a lot about it. But, truth be told, she does that with a lot of things she buys. 

Message 45 of 102
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Great car for the money. The family and I love it. We upgraded from a 2012 Kia Soul and don't regret it one bit. Great highway car,  very comfy seats. 3rd row has come in very handy. No reilability issues yet after 18K miles but I do have mechanical breakdown coverage from GEICO for 7 years /100K miles. 

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good to hear. I like the Soul but the seats are not comfortable at all, especially on long trips. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 46 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes!  50idrive too!  I like the get up and go!  I seen one a few mos. ago.  I never knew they made the X5M. And I do like BMW.  But will still take that Porsche Macan S Turbo for a test drive to see if there is a difference.  I erased my auto pics since it will be 2 yrs in Aug.  I can take a couple of them again and post.    

Message 47 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

2016 Audi Q5 preimum plus 

Message 48 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I do have a 2014 BMW X3 with all of the goodies but want to trade it in next yr for an X5M or that new Porsche Macan S Turbo.  Also got a Kawasaki 1400cc whatever.  And made an AWESOME garage for hubby.  I can get a pic but garage is a mess with landscaping junk!  

Yea it's also 120k loaded. Luckily I was able to get a fully loaded MDX for the wife instead of a fully loaded X5M

Message 49 of 102
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea it's also 120k loaded. Luckily I was able to get a fully loaded MDX for the wife instead of a fully loaded X5M

Oh yeah, if you ever see me in one, I promise you it's stolen. lol No way i could afford that. Well, not unless I sold my house and lived in the X5M. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 50 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.