Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my best option and chance

tag
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

What is my best option and chance

I am looking to get a auto loan for a car I am only 19 I have zero bad info on any credit reports and have a 661 tu score dont have eq score yet because of lack of account history but will have one soon I have two credit cards one 5 months old the other is 4 years old and is my sisters card I'm on she has perfect payment history on the card and wanted a loan for no more than 10000 and was looking around for the best deal and what company will most likely approve me and give me best rate and terms
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: What is my best option and chance

Take your reports to a local credit union (Hopefully you belong to one, if not, join to build a relationship w/ them) and see if they will give you a loan.  After they see your reports, they can either say "No not yet, do this and then we can look at it again in X months" or they will say, we're pretty sure we can, let's pull your credit."  Probably not in those exact words.  Smiley Happy

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.