Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What lenders use pull Transunion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What lenders use pull Transunion?

I want to trade my vehicle (truck) in for a newer cheaper one with better gas mileage (car), as I’ve moved south (northern va) and do not need a truck anymore to plow us out. I can trade it for what I owe left. My credit score at EQ is 679 and my TU is 617. I’d really like to apply for a loan that only pulls my TU. The only difference between the two is I’ve had 8 pulls on my EQ and 3 on TU, and those were all related to my move (rental pulls, Verizon pulled it for my phone/tv, electric, the bank, etc). Thanks for any advice.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What lenders use pull Transunion?

Auto lender's won't be scared away from 8 hard inquiries on a CB..so finding a lender who uses EQ would be more benefecial to you. I don't know what lender's pull in your region as it seem's lender's pull different bureau's based on region sometimes. Many Captive lender's like Well's Fargo pull TU where I live, lender's like Cap One, and Ally, typically pull all three CB's.

Like I said, don't be scared of 8 inquiries...I have seen people with MANY more get approved still.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What lenders use pull Transunion?

Audi

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.