Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the rate?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's the rate?

as a former owner of a maxima, I would never EVER buy one brand new, let alone pay on it for 6 years. The 12% rate is idiential to what I got 2 months post BK, but I am only financiing 16k...for 48 month, making the 36 month payment equivalent

Message 21 of 23
2NE1
Established Contributor

I sure know the feeling of paying almost $700/mo!

when I first financed my current car back in Nov 2010, my credit scores were so bad I needed a cosigner, luckily a family member helped out but he had a one year BK on his CR. We didn't get a good deal at all but I needed a car for the new job I had started. I was paying $1200/mo on a rental for 5 months! no other dealership wanted to help.

CapOne financed it for 26.99%! so I was paying $598/mo for a 72 month term. The car is an '08 Honda Accord EX-L. After one year and two months of payments when I finally refinanced it, I realized that I had just paid $5K on interest ONLY and about $2K went towards the principle! Smiley Sad
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats the highest I have heard Cap One go!

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.