cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What version of EQ score does DCU use?

tag
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: What version of EQ score does DCU use?

@09Lexie wrote:

@ssssg wrote:
Same boat. I got my free fico eq with dcu yesterday at 645 the same day myfico eq gave me 682. I thought I stood a chance on the 1.99% auto loan rate. Guess I'll just have to wait and increase my score more to avoid hardpulls. Thanks for your post.

DCU and myFICO have been dead on for me.  Sorry it didn't work out for you. 

It was for me also just this week. I qualified for their top tier Auto rate, and a CC for $5k with one pull (so far it seems anyway, I'm hoping there will be no further pulls)

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 11 of 14
ssssg
Established Member

Did they give you a pre approval themselves or did you apply for it? Some say you can see a pre approval on your dcu page of you are qualified? Is it wise to just wait the pre approval to pop out or apply? Tnx
Message 12 of 14
Remember0
Valued Contributor

I don't think there's much benefit to waiting for a pre approval if that is the sole reason for waiting. If you need an auto loan or refi, just apply imo unless there is some other reason to wait (credit report needs to update, etc...)

Message 13 of 14
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: Which version of EQ does DCU give?

@IWOL wrote:

Thank you. Is that the same version provided here by Myfico?

A CSR from myfico has confirmed that the version of Equifax they provide is no longer Equifax 04 (Beacon 5.0). It is now probably Equifax 08 (Beacon 09).

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.