Established Member
anthill927

What would you do?

[ Edited ]

Hi I have a question, first off congrats, lol but my question is did you trade the sonata in or was it attached to the loan? I have the same thing, I bought a jeep but its very basic and the 2013 version just came out and I really want that version. my credit wasnt good when I got the jeep but Now I know its going to be in the 680s 690s maybe 700s. I didnt know if I want to refinance or get the jeep I wanted, So what did you do? what would you recomend?

I want to be in the 700s again!
Regular Contributor
mahiven

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

We traded in our Sonata. You're in a good place since you bought a Jeep. They retain their value really well.

We owed $2500 more on our Sonata than they gave us for it so instead of rolling it over I paid it off.

First I would call whoever financed your Jeep and get a payoff quote then take it to the dealership to see what they'll give you for it.

03/19/2011 EQ: 627 EX: 602 TU 590 (lender pull) 07/16/2011 EQ: 646 EX: 629 TU 647 Fell off the wagon in 2012. Starting over in 2013.Current Score: 01/07/2013 EQ: 646 EX: ??? TU 608 Goal Score: 700 club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
anthill927

Re: Auto Loan Approvals!

Okay, after I do that should I just apply for another loan for the amount of the new jeep? And just have them attach the equity to my loan? I was seriously going to do this in february. Thanks alot in advance for responding!

I want to be in the 700s again!
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: What would you do?

OP, I split your post to form a new one here to keep the Approval thread limited to approval data. I had to edit the title, but changed nothing else. If you'd like to change the title, click "Options" and then "Edit Message".

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+