Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to refinance ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When to refinance ?

I just got my refi approved for 4% w/ the Platinum CC at a 3K limit !

They told me it's mandatory to create an account so that's currently pending at the moment.. although if the account doesn't go through I cannot use the loan..

fingers crossed !

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They told me it's mandatory to create an account so that's currently pending at the moment.. although if the account doesn't go through I cannot use the loan..

fingers crossed !

Congrats on the auto and CC approvals!

It looks to me like it is just a procedure thing and things will go well for you.  I would have great diifficulty understanding why they would not let your membership account go thru when they are fine with an auto loan and a CC.

It is probably just to provide ID and perhaps income verification.

Congrats again!

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

fingers crossed !

Great news, refinancing cars  when your credit situation is improving is always a good thing.  I have to say I am sure the dealer jacked up the APR on your origional car loan which was part of the reason for the high rate.  They make a lot of money that way and prey on first time buyers, folks with so-so credit or just about anyone they can get to agree to their deals.  Now you are going to have an established relationship with a good credit union so next time you will be able to get preapproved for a great rate and won't have to bother with the dealers tactics.  The only time I would let a dealer arrange financing is if you qualify for one of the factory sponsored finance programs a 0%, 0.9% etc, other than that your better off arranging for your own in almost all situations.  Congratulations. Isn't myfico the best place on the net??

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEN to that !! I love this place now..

I also got approved for my motorcycle loan as well Smiley Very Happy

To add on top, I just got approved on the Venture cards except my APR is HIGH (it's like not like I'll carry a balance)

SL: Venture= 5K // Ventureone =3K

Does anyone have any experience with the Venture when it comes to the annual fees ? My assumption is that you have to use it enough to balance out the mileage / annual fee ?

Thanks !

Message 24 of 27
Luscher
Valued Contributor

DCU
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 25 of 27
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

AMEN to that !! I love this place now..

I also got approved for my motorcycle loan as well Smiley Very Happy

To add on top, I just got approved on the Venture cards except my APR is HIGH (it's like not like I'll carry a balance)

SL: Venture= 5K // Ventureone =3K

Does anyone have any experience with the Venture when it comes to the annual fees ? My assumption is that you have to use it enough to balance out the mileage / annual fee ?

Thanks !

Way to go.  You rock!

Be sure to hit Cap 1 up for a credit line increase every three months.  It is a soft pull so it won't hurt your credit score.

Now with three new credit cards, a car loan and a motorcycle loan, you should be good for a year or so.

Thanks for taking advice and not running out and opening five crappy store cards.  It is a pleasure to work with a new person who actually listens!

Message 26 of 27
FeeBear
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

fingers crossed !

Congrats Kvnpak,

Welcome to the DCU Family Smiley Happy

Fee

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.