cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will auto loan starting showing on all reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will auto loan starting showing on all reports?

I bought my car this past February.  The loan shows on all (3) CRA's but only EX so far is reporting payment history (and yes, I have made 2 payments already).  When will I start to see the payments reporting on EQ and TU?  This is Acura Financial if it helps.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: When will auto loan starting showing on all reports?

@Anonymous wrote:

I bought my car this past February.  The loan shows on all (3) CRA's but only EX so far is reporting payment history (and yes, I have made 2 payments already).  When will I start to see the payments reporting on EQ and TU?  This is Acura Financial if it helps.

To answer your question the best I can, you will start to see the payments reporting "eventually". Because nobody really knows, not even acura financial. If you call them, they will give you a generic response saying it can take up to X number of months.

There isn't a set time frame, but I hope this answers your question.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will auto loan starting showing on all reports?

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

To answer your question the best I can, you will start to see the payments reporting "eventually". Because nobody really knows, not even acura financial. If you call them, they will give you a generic response saying it can take up to X number of months.

There isn't a set time frame, but I hope this answers your question.

I called Acura Financial and they said I need to contact EX and TU to dispute that they are not showing my payment history.  Is this the correct route?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.