cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have you had the best experience applying for auto loans?

tag
aj1901
Regular Contributor

Where have you had the best experience applying for auto loans?

I will be applying for an auto loan within the next 4 to 6 months, and im trying to figure out where people have had positive experiences. I currently bank at a credit union (Desert Schools Federal CU) and havn't for very long. I opened a joint account with my fiance who has banked there for quite some time. Neither of us have any lines of credit through them. I'm working on getting my scores up and baddies off that I can before I have to apply. My AoAA is 2 years according to credit karma. My reports are cleaning up pretty well, and I will probably use a bank that pulls transunion as all the baddies are almost off of that report. Just some old student loans from 2006/2007 that went into default but have been paid in full since. Im working on GWs for the loans but no luck so far. I will have no credit card debt. My income is 44k and my monthly rent is 400. I know my issues will be not having an auto loan before, and my TU score should be at least 650+ by this time. I have seen people get some pretty good deals and interest rates with much less than steller credit on here, and im curious as to where they were able to get it done at. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.