cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to apply?

tag
Fixingnow

Where to apply?

I already applied and was approved for capital one at 3.75%-12% but the issue is they do not finance the exact car I want. We need a ford transit 350 passenger for our large family and can only afford a 2015 used ford transit. They consider it a commercial vehicle which is odd becasue they will finance a 2015 new ford transit 350 wagon and they will finance ford e350 passenger wagons but the customer service rep said as inconsistent as it is that is what they will do. Though if we cannot get a transit financed elsewhere we do have a few e350s that get us around 5-8% with capitol one. My local CU approved at 14% which puts us over our comfortable payment. Where else would be good to apply with fairly low scores? High 500s-low 600s, lots of past lates but multiple paid as promised car loans that have been paid off.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to apply?

have you tried the dealership?
Message 2 of 4
Fixingnow

Not yet. If we get a transit we are going to have to go out of state to get one. So far all we have found in our price range are 300-800 miles away. Would we just call the dealerships and tell them we already have outside financing and wanted to see what they could offer and have them run credit now to see what they could offer? Though the part about having outside financing doesn't really apply to them since our financing doesn't cover that car.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some of the dealers have finance calculators on their websites, perhaps try that. Is there no other comparable car that Cap 1 will finance?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.