Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to go for financing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to go for financing?

I haven't applied for anything yet. Thinking my FICO score is somewhere is the 550-600 range. Where can I go for approval? Online lenders any good? I'm going to need about $20k. I'm AD military as well if that matters.

Message Edited by Tru350z on 08-13-2009 02:23 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to go for financing?

If you are AD military you have access to the best Financial Institution out there: Navy Federal Credit Union.

Go online to open an account!! Seriously. Just because they have Navy in the title they accept all branches.

Open your account, put some money in there, honestly set your direct deposit up there...but anyway.

Once you have an account with them, set up your online acccess.

After you have done all that it should be extremely easy for you to apply online for credit and in all probability get a car loan.

Their only issue: You must have at least a year 'till end f contract. Otherwise they won't approve you.

NFCU is an exclusive CU that requires a military affiliation. They have excellent banking services and customer service. And they are very generous in extending credit especially to people who would not otherwise get/qualify for credit.

There are people who read these forums who lament the fact that they cannot join.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.