Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Which CB DOES FORD MOTOR CREDIT PULL?

Can someone please tell me which CB ford pulls from. If it helps I am in Missouri.

Frequent Contributor
blondy250

Re: Which CB DOES FORD MOTOR CREDIT PULL?

When I got a ford Escape in 2005 they pulled all 3 (NY).

MyFico 4/18/14
Experian-820, Equifax-834, Transunion (Discover)--850-- 7/6/14
Aaoa-9yrs, Oldest-14yrs
1 inquiry equifax 04 Chase mortgage
"Because your FICO® score is exceptionally high, there are no actionable negative factors present with your score".
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Thanks

Regular Contributor
ImprovingYouth

I checked whogavemecredit . com and almost every single person had all 3 pulled. A few here or there had just equifax or just transunion, but 90% was all 3.

Age: 22 //Cards: Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Visa, Discover IT, CreditOne, CapOne Quicksilver, CapOne Cash, Walmart, Barclaycard, Citibank BestBuy, NavyFederal Visa Signature cashRewards //AAoA: 1 Year 3 Months (but going down quickly :smileytongue:) //CK:692, Sesame:656
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Thanks as well

New Visitor
lucy60102

new here...but, i just bought a new ford escape last night and on the credit sheet we had to sign off on, it showed Transunion only. Not sure if they would've pulled the other 2 as well, but i'd think if they did we would've had to have signed those sheets as well.

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Thanks Lucy. I just called one of the dealerships here locally and they stated ford pulls TU as well.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+