cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CRA do Navy Fed and Pen Fed pull for auto loans?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which CRA do Navy Fed and Pen Fed pull for auto loans?

Planning to apply for a new car loan soon.  I've got checking/savings accounts with both Navy Fed and Pen Fed and am hoping to get a car loan through them.  As of this AM my FICO Auto 8's are EQ 627, TU 603. EX 576 so certainly hoping they pull EQ.  

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CRA do Navy Fed and Pen Fed pull for auto loans?

Both use Equifax data but have their own scoring system.  WIth your scores you will likley be borderline unless you have other factors in your favor.  Let us know how it goes.

Message 2 of 4
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

I applied with both of them last month, they pulled Equifax.

Good luck.

@Anonymous wrote:

Planning to apply for a new car loan soon.  I've got checking/savings accounts with both Navy Fed and Pen Fed and am hoping to get a car loan through them.  As of this AM my FICO Auto 8's are EQ 627, TU 603. EX 576 so certainly hoping they pull EQ.  

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both.  I'm not planning to apply quite yet, I know I've still got a little repair work to do.  Hoping by August or so those numbers might be closer to 650.  

@TXinandout wrote:

Good luck.

@Anonymous wrote:

@TXinandout wrote:

Good luck.

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.