Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does Mercedes Financial, BMW Financial, and Nissan pull for the scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who does Mercedes Financial, BMW Financial, and Nissan pull for the scores

VW, Honda, Chrysler Jeep, Ford, Fiat, Infiniti.

Chevy and Dodge,Toyota, Mazda, Subaru. Basically everyone but Mercedes and BMW

I couldn't edit my last post for some reason.

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

would you happen to have access to the teirs these guys use to assign the rates?  I know the rates change but generally the teirs do not.

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here in FL, it was EQ & TU for BMW.

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone already posted on this thread for Nissan/Infiniti and they were correct. I can add that If you are under 600 it's tier 9 and no secondary pull option. Primary bureau only, I got a 9 bumped to a 5 today though. It was a lease and the customer had a specific payment goal so they do step up sometimes.
Ally is captive for gm and Chrysler and they just picked up Mitsubishi. They buy on structure more than score. 700 is typical for a tier but an 800 can be a tier not s if the structure sucks (borrowing significantly more than collateral value).
Toyota buys incredibly generously, be good to them and they will help you out. They can override rates and I've seen them give 0% to credit challenged before.
Honda is tight but workable sometimes. If they are looking for market share that month a 630 can get prederred rates.
Strictly scoring by the fico is more of a credit union thing. I find they have specific rate sheets by score regardless of amount financed or structure and are strict. No tier bumping
It's almost always a submit and see the rate situation. Especially with boa and chase. They are HUGE on structure. They call it risk based pricing
Message 24 of 29
surfnspy
Contributor

BMW pulls EX in CA.

EX: 750 (05/2015) | EQ: 765 (5/2015) | TU: 765 (5/2015)

Barclays World MasterCard CL: $19K
Capital One MasterCard CL: $3.9K (sock drawer)
CHASE Sapphire Preferred Visa Sig CL: $20K
JPM Ritz Carlton Visa Sig CL: $20K
Inquiries: 1 (EX) 0 (TU) 0 (EQ)
Message 25 of 29
sam818
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

VW, Honda, Chrysler Jeep, Ford, Fiat, Infiniti.  But that list was unique to NMAC, other lenders don't post a list like that.

Since you work with a number of brands: can you explain how the Fiat/Chrysler "pre-screen" process works?

I've included a link below. It does not ask for a full SSN (just last 4).  I assume they do a hard pull once you ultimately apply, but how can they get to a pre-approval without pulling your report and just limited info like name/address/last 4/salary?
Do dealers also do this without ones knowledge?

LINK: https://apply.chryslercapital.com/applyprequalification.aspx?p=fiatpq&prov_id=313&utm_source=oem&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=Fiat-Get-Options-Build-Price-Summary-Page&utm_campaign=Tier1-PQ&zipcode=20001

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that MB FIN SVCS use TU in South FLorida. Not sure if that's what they use nationwide. My understanding is that depending on the area/zone/location you live in, they may use a different CRA.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

can one get approved for an infiniti lease in tier 7?

@Anonymous wrote:

Here are the lease Tiers with Infiniti and the scores. These score are the Auto Finance Bureau Score

Tier 1

740+

Tier 2

739–720

Tier 3

719–700

Tier 4

699–680

Tier 5

679–660

Tier 6

659–640

Tier 7

639–620

Tier 8

619–600

Tier 9

 600

Message 28 of 29
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

so basically all these tier is depending on the area (state) you live, interesting... thsnks for sharing

2/23/15 -EQ 676 TU 627 EX 665 7/27/15 EQ 683 TU 683 EX 677 9/4/15 EQ 719 TU 690 EX 677 11/5/15 EQ 725 TU 693 EX 734**2/7/16 EQ 732 TU 696 EX 742
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.