Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does NFCU pull for Auto loans?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who does NFCU pull for Auto loans?

Who do they pull for Auto Loans and for Credit Cards? Theres alot of conflicting info on here. 

3 REPLIES 3
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Re: Who does NFCU pull for Auto loans?

When I got my account opened earlier this month I got approved for a CC with them. I was amazed and thought they were just slightly crazy, so i attempted to refi my truck with them as well. For that one they pulled Equifax and weren't that crazy about me after all. so I'm hoping after 90-120 days if my scores do what they should do I'll try again. But it was a HP on my EQ. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it! Thank you.. OH and who did they pull for your credit card?

Message 3 of 4
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

TU for CC and for intial membership. So total of three hard pulls. Hopefully my unemplpyed stretch of 30 and 60 day lates on my current truck loan will come off via GW letter sent today. If that happens then this fall i'll be re-financing with them. What sucks is it just rolled over 30K miles so that was terrible as well. But if it is good enough I may try for a new truck loan with better interest rates and my payments may still go down. We shall just wait and see. Much depends on what rebates GM puts out towards the end of the year. 

You can PM me with any car questions as I am a finance manager at a dealership. i'll answer the best I can and I won't try to sell you a car. just me trying to give back to this great community that gave me so much these past few months. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.