cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else gives blank checks or can finance me

tag
rosasjulian

Who else gives blank checks or can finance me

Ok i found a car its a 2008 jeep with 55k miles but who can finance me its going to be from a private party because its an individual not a dealer. Ive been declined from the following banks capitol one, bbva compass, wells fargo,and chase. Ive been approved at roadloans a company by santander but they want me to buy from a dealer and the vehicle i want is not on their list of dealers. I have limited credit history but i do have a co signer but they have deliquent and slow payments on thier credit i dont know thier scores. But we do the applications together and so far just approved at roadloans who else can finance me with a private party. Im from texas by the way. Help me out if you have any suggestions. The vehichle is less than 10k and im willing to put 2k or 3k down.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who else gives blank checks or can finance me

nobody. go to buy here pay here. roadlands approves almost anyone. 

if your looking to fixing your credit i'd suggest going with roadlands and work from there assuming the interest rates aren't too high

Message 2 of 4
cdtotten
Established Contributor

You won't. As others have said, you will not be able to buy private party unless you are able to work out a financing system with the seller.

Starting Score: 627 EQ, 621 TU - 11/15/08
Current Score: 778 EQ, 781 TU, 778 EXP 07/20/12 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 800 EQ & TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Chad3304
Valued Member

If you have limited credit that doesn't have anything negative on it, visit a local credit union, they usually are more lenient. Going to a buy here pay here is crap advice and stay away from them. Usually a dealer has relationships with the big banks and can get something worked out. I think the co signer is hurting you more than helping you, if you have good but limited credit.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.