cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has best factory finance deals and rebates for full size pickup (f250, chevy or dodge 2500)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who has best factory finance deals and rebates for full size pickup (f250, chevy or dodge 2500)

Interested in possibly buying a 3/4 ton full size pickup (4 door).  Can be Ford, Chevy or Dodge.

Looking for:

1.  full 4 door (got kids)

2.  XLT or Lariat equivalent

3.  best rates and rebates/incentives (like 0% 60 months, etc.)

Anyone got recent info on this?

Message Edited by txjohn on 11-14-2009 07:06 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who has best factory finance deals and rebates for full size pickup (f150, 2500)

I know Chevy has been advertising $6000 rebates (select models). I suggest www.edmunds.com because you can check rebates by area- different areas may have different incentives. I bought a Nissan Titan 2 years ago with a $5000 rebate- I bought a bare bones model- 4 doors and was out the door <$18,500. I've been very satisfied- as far as not being American- it is built in America.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who has best factory finance deals and rebates for full size pickup (f150, 2500)

@Anonymous wrote:

Interested in possibly buying a 3/4 ton full size pickup (4 door).  Can be Ford, Chevy or Dodge.

Looking for:

1.  full 4 door (got kids)

2.  XLT or Lariat equivalent

3.  best rates and rebates/incentives (like 0% 60 months, etc.)

Anyone got recent info on this?

1-rebates and incentives vary by area/region.

your best bet is to go to the manufacturer website and see what the offers are for your area.

2- Rebates and incentives vary by actual vehicle purchased, a Super cab may give you one where a super crew gives you another.

3 Rebates and incentives trend to "pump up"  prior to january 1st, now is your best time.

4- vehicles brought in from other dealerships if they are in another region may have rebates/discounts/packages that you cannot qualify for in your region. it really is not a problem that often  but does exist.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you looking for gas or diesel? 

No doubt Dodge will give you the best price, the average discount I've been seeing is about 12-k, I'm sure you can better than that, and they are offering

0% for 72 months on their trucks,  

I received a email from one stealer recently claiming they were offering "You keep the rebates and get 0% for 72-mo" but I deleted it, It was from a Florida dealer,                                   

I'm not looking for a truck, I want a Hemi powered Charger ,,

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Diesel is my preference.

Thanks for the info on Dodge.  DW is a "Ford" gal, but I said I'm not paying for a label....gonna get the best product for the best price and not gonna just make dealerships compete, gonna let the makers compete too!

Message Edited by txjohn on 11-14-2009 01:48 PM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.