cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is buying a new car on President's Day?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Who is buying a new car on President's Day?

HAHA, Is today a good day to buy?  I think our dealerships will start opening in about 15 minutes and waiting for all my submits last night for online offers on the used cars and out the door lease offers on the new cars!  We are looking for $0 down and $300/month rather that be purchase or lease.

Currently have offer from Acura for 2013 Acura ILX W/Technology Package for $0 Down and $325/Month for 36 month Lease ---

I left e-mail over at Kia for purchasing a new Forte or leasing a new Optima I think! forgetting what I was looking at to buy, maybe i twas used... Same with Hyundai.

I think it will be between these 3 Auto Makers..... but still open for other options.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Who is buying a new car on President's Day?

Keep us posted! Hope it goes well.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Isn't this the 3rd or 4th time you've been looking at cars in the past year? Smiley Happy.

The Acura dealership I purchased from back in Dec of last year sent me a flier the other day offering to trade up my 2010 TSX to a 2013 for "a similar monthly payment and no additional down."  It's a good thing I'm trying to stay on the straight and narrow for a mortgage and I'm at the point I can write a check to my current one to make room on a DTI calc which is going to suck... as I have to admit being tempted heh.

        
Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Isn't this the 3rd or 4th time you've been looking at cars in the past year? Smiley Happy.

The Acura dealership I purchased from back in Dec of last year sent me a flier the other day offering to trade up my 2010 TSX to a 2013 for "a similar monthly payment and no additional down."  It's a good thing I'm trying to stay on the straight and narrow for a mortgage and I'm at the point I can write a check to my current one to make room on a DTI calc which is going to suck... as I have to admit being tempted heh.

YES!

So Partner leased a 2013 Kia Optima EX W/Technology All options available.  Now to swap out the lease on my Infiniti Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.