Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who offers 0%

tag
ori68
New Contributor

Who offers 0%

Anyone know what lend offer 0% interest car loans? I know some Car maker financing companies  offer it for certain models for people with great credit, but I cant seem to find a complete list. As far as I know only these company’s offer it:

Ford Credit

Toyota Financial

Discover FICO 759(04/15)
Barclaycard FICO 763 (04/15)
Citi FICO 736 (04/15)
BOA Experian 744 (05/15)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Who offers 0%

Chrysler has a 0% deal going on as well. You can search for yourself different auto makers and find them. It shouldn't take long.
Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 2 of 6
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Honda also does on certain models, sometimes.

You really won't find a complete list. This is often model dependent even within a manufacturer.

Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

+1

Narrow down what car you want and works best for your life not who has 0% as even those who don't have 0% most have .9, 1.9, something VERY close.

Message 4 of 6
ori68
New Contributor

I already narrowed it down to 3 vehicles. The point of my question is to help narrow it down more before i go test drive. If i find that two vehicles offer 0% and the third ofers3% or whatever, then i would start by going to the 0% dealerships and test driving....but thanks for the narrow it down suggestion.

Discover FICO 759(04/15)
Barclaycard FICO 763 (04/15)
Citi FICO 736 (04/15)
BOA Experian 744 (05/15)
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ori68 wrote:

I already narrowed it down to 3 vehicles. The point of my question is to help narrow it down more before i go test drive. If i find that two vehicles offer 0% and the third ofers3% or whatever, then i would start by going to the 0% dealerships and test driving....but thanks for the narrow it down suggestion.

Give us your 3 then and we can look it up or you can go to each manufacturer website and check offers under your zip and model you want

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.