Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I Get My Lease Approved?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will I Get My Lease Approved?

Hi All,

This is my first time getting a lease and I want to see if anyone knows what my odds will be.  I have very good credit (782-809) and a gross income of about $9000/month.  Mortgage is about $2000 and I have about $2k in revolving debt on my card that I always pay off.  I have never leased or financed a car before.  

The catch is the car I want is about $130k.  The lease payment would be about $2k.

Thoughts?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
blondy250
Established Contributor

Re: Will I Get My Lease Approved?

You have good enough scores (depending on where you got them, they may me real or fako), but the fact that you've never leased or financed a car before would hurt your auto enhanced score. However based on your income and the debts you've listed I highly doubt you would qualify for a lease unless you reduced the capital cost by putting a large percentage down like 30%. Of course YMMV.
Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi All,

This is my first time getting a lease and I want to see if anyone knows what my odds will be.  I have very good credit (782-809) and a gross income of about $9000/month.  Mortgage is about $2000 and I have about $2k in revolving debt on my card that I always pay off.  I have never leased or financed a car before.  

The catch is the car I want is about $130k.  The lease payment would be about $2k.

Thoughts?  Thanks!

Mercedes? you probably will be okay directly with the bank of the car maker because it's capitive and they deal in that realm all the time.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tesla actually.

FYI I was approved for the lease.  Thanks everyone for the help!

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Tesla actually.

FYI I was approved for the lease.  Thanks everyone for the help!

these seemed obvious because of the name but I ddin't think the Teslas quite got that expensive... super congrats... gorgeous car!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.