Did you mean: 

Will I get approved & for how much?

tag
DJ1

Will I get approved & for how much?

Credit Score:575 (equifax)
Income: $6,000/month
Lenght of Employment: 2 Years
Previous Loan Experience: 2 auto loans, 1 paid, 1 current 5 years (1 60 day late payment, 2010)
Debt-to-Income (DTI): 10%
Year of Car: 2012-2013
Miles: N/A
Purchase/Refinance: Lease / Finance
Requested loan term (XX Months): 27 months lease/60 month finance
Down payment amount: $2000
Co-borrower/Co-Signer: n/a
Other:
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
KoolDev
Regular Contributor

Re: Will I get approved & for how much?

DJ, i am sure you could get approved but its not going to be a prime bank that does it.  Your interest rate will be really high.   Do you have to have another vehicle ?    I do not know what kind of baddies are on your CR.   Blindly stating this, if you can hold off 6 months, lets get to work on getting your score up.  You really do not want to go that upside far upside down with a high interest rate.

What exactly are you looking at trying to do and how bad do you need it ?

My Sock Drawer: Care Credit $4200-0, JCP 2100-0, Chase 3000-0, Chase Freedom $4500.00-0, WF $1000.00-0.00
In Use: NFCU Visa Sig $17.5k- 0.00k
I still have too MANY CARDS
Starting Score 538
Current Score Oct 30-14 701 fico Eq-- 745 Fico Tu-- 713 Fico Ex
Message 2 of 6
DJ1

Hi KoolDev,
I really appreciate your help. I'm trading in my 2007 Audi A4 2.0T - 118k miles. Which is 5k upside down. I can't wait because I need a bigger vehicle asap and m Audi is past due for 115k service. I don't mind having a higher car payment until I can fix my credit and then refinance. Also looking to put the least amount down possible.
Message 3 of 6
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Yeah, will be hard to get a big bank to finance. CapOne maybe, but still doubts. You have a better chance at a credit union or captive lender, and yes at a very high rate. 

Message 4 of 6
DJ1

They wanted too much money down. So I decided to wait and work on my credit. Where do I start? Tks in advance.
Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Post in the Rebuilding Forum, list the details of your credit profile. Baddies, current information, etc.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.