Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get approved?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will I get approved?

Income: $4,000.00/month
Lenght of Employment: 7 months (cash- how can I prove this?)
Previous Loan Experience: Auto Loan $14,000 2011/ Charged off June 2013- balance $0 as of April 2015
Debt-to-Income (DTI): $0 total debt (4 credit cards/ no installment loans)
Year of Car: 2014
Miles: 50,000
Purchase/Refinance: 35,000 (going to try to negotiate lower)
Requested loan term (XX Months):72
Down payment amount: $6000
Co-borrower/Co-Signer: no
No Mortgage

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will I get approved?

Current FICO?

And what 2014 car are you buying used for 35K? Why not a 20 K used car ? 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico 630

An audi- why a 20k car?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why a 20 K car vs an Audi ? 

Audis are great cars that are safe to drive in the winter - I would buy one myself when I can pay cash for one, and not even sweat the high cost of ownership . I figure when I have my retirement fully funded , and about 500K liquid in the bank I will get a Audi or BMW to play with . 

The real question is why do you want to be another paycheck to paycheck person drivng a car you can not afford? 

How about a 2 year old Forester with less than 5k miles , A 2 year old CRV with less than 15K , or A RAv4 with less than 15 K ... All cars you can get under 20K that will be good in the snow , do what you need and not put you in massive debt. 

Message 4 of 7
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

With a 630 score and no proof of income (since you are paid cash), I would think you can get approved, but at a miserable interest rate. Sounds like something Santander would loan money on, but they'll want an interest rate in the 13-18% range my guess. 

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already have an Audi A4 that is paid off- I just wanted an upgrade. I've actually found a car I'm interested in for 19k. I'm 1099 so do you think bank statements would suffice? I'm also willing to put down 6k.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently cleared all of my CC debt and just waiting for my scores to update so 630 is inaccurate

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.