Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I qualify

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will I qualify

Credit Score: 846 Equifax/678 transunion/826 experian(all from myfico)

AAoA 14yrs

# of positive trade lines:3

# of negative trade lines: 1 medical collection from 3 yrs ago paid In full (107.00)

Income: 45,500yr

Lenght of Employment: 14 yrs

Previous Loan Experience: none

Debt-to-Income (DTI): 26

Year of Car: 2016 mazda 6 touring

Miles: 2

Purchase/Refinance: new purchase

Requested loan term (XX Months):60

Down payment amount: 4000

Co-borrower/Co-Signer: no

Other:  Looking to get the .9 for 60 months.  Sales guy says they use equifax which is great for me. I have found the trim and color I want for 23,999 and there is $1000 customer cash.

Thanks for any feedback I have been stalking the auto section and have used a few tips so far.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will I qualify

Yes-  With the info. you provided, you should have no problems getting the car.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Credit Score: 846 Equifax/678 transunion/826 experian(all from myfico)

AAoA 14yrs

# of positive trade lines:3

# of negative trade lines: 1 medical collection from 3 yrs ago paid In full (107.00)

Income: 45,500yr

Lenght of Employment: 14 yrs

Previous Loan Experience: none

Debt-to-Income (DTI): 26

Year of Car: 2016 mazda 6 touring

Miles: 2

Purchase/Refinance: new purchase

Requested loan term (XX Months):60

Down payment amount: 4000

Co-borrower/Co-Signer: no

Other:  Looking to get the .9 for 60 months.  Sales guy says they use equifax which is great for me. I have found the trim and color I want for 23,999 and there is $1000 customer cash.

Thanks for any feedback I have been stalking the auto section and have used a few tips so far.

When you pulled your score from here, what does it show for you EQ auto enhanced score? That's most likely the EQ score that they use.  If it's anything close to our Fico 08 score, you shouldn't have any problems.

Curious-why is your TU score so much lower than the ones for EX and EQ?

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irish80 my fico auto 8 is 725, auto 5 728 and my auto 9 is 859.  The only reason I can figure the Transunion is lower is that it isn't reporting an AU card that Equifax is. It is my husbands high limit, no lates that I have been on for 4 months now.  I just had a notification that my Equifax score jumped 138 points in 9 days when his card started reporting.  Thanks for your questions.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mazda Financial Services is Chase Auto Finance. With your stats you will qualify very easily for whatever special rates they are offering. They do pull equifax for sure.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nissanrep thanks for the verification on Mazda/Chase.  Now I just have to see which dealer wants my business by coming up with the best deal.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Irish80 my fico auto 8 is 725, auto 5 728 and my auto 9 is 859.  The only reason I can figure the Transunion is lower is that it isn't reporting an AU card that Equifax is. It is my husbands high limit, no lates that I have been on for 4 months now.  I just had a notification that my Equifax score jumped 138 points in 9 days when his card started reporting.  Thanks for your questions.

That's a huge jump from an AU card :-)

Enjoy the new card when you get it and make sure to post pictures here so we can see it.

PS.  You should Google the HIPAA process for that medical collection

Message 7 of 10
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Also, with the scores you should consider checking out PenFed. If you can get 1.49 or 1.99% interest it might be better to take the rebate.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appleman, the salesguy said I would be eligible for the .9 financing And the 1000 dollar's because it is customer cash not a rebate.  Do you think I should still try to get In with Penfed?  

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'd think you'd qualify with ease.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.