cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Porsche Financial approve me??

tag
creditcrazy1

Will Porsche Financial approve me??

I am looking into leasing an $65k 2014 Porsche. 60k out the door, 24 month lease, ~700 a month.

I have decent credit history. 698 credit score across all 3 bureaus. currently have a leased 55k infiniti with $600 payments. co signed on a 70k mercedes with $800 payments. have open credit cards of about $16000, of which 10k is used up. department store card with a few thousand. and obviously a ton of student loans. ~$100k yearly income.

Im curious if im going to get approved. what do you guys think? the infiniti was the first car under my name. no negatives on my credit besides for a 30 days late on the 5th mercedes payment that was due. about 5 inquiries to my knowledge. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
denver133
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will Porsche Financial approve me??

Pay off your Cc and your score will jump. Your auto score may be lower due to the 30 day late.

My Cards: CSP: $5,000 // Hyatt: $5,000 // Cap1 Venture: $5,000 // US Bank Plat: $3,500 // Discover: $1,000 // AMEX BCE: $1,000 // Lowes: $5,500 // Furniture Row: $3,500 // Buckle Store Card: $750

Current MyFico Scores: EX 687 EQ 696 TU 687 Gardening from 5/15 till 5/16

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

worse case go back to infiniti! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

worse case go back to infiniti! Smiley Happy

Agreed. I have heard great things about infiniti financing giving out awesome rates for most everyone. Basically, if you want an infiniti, they will finance it. 

However, I would get a Porsche Cayenne Turbo in a second if it didn't cost as much as a small house.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.