Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire to payoff Capitalone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wire to payoff Capitalone

Has anyone ever tried to wire funds to capitalone for an auto loan payoff? I am refinancing my home to wipe all debt. I'd like to wire the funds so they get there quickly and I don't have a $25k check lost in the mail. I have called them, but they seem clueless as to what a wire even is.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wire to payoff Capitalone

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone ever tried to wire funds to capitalone for an auto loan payoff? I am refinancing my home to wipe all debt. I'd like to wire the funds so they get there quickly and I don't have a $25k check lost in the mail. I have called them, but they seem clueless as to what a wire even is.

If you can't pay it on CapOne's site or through your bank's online bill pay, overnight the check to them.

Message 2 of 3
junebug225
New Contributor

Re: Wire to payoff Capitalone

Yep they do accept wire transfers. I just paid my car off via wire transfer with them. Just call them(auto loan dept) and ask for your payoff and methods of payment. They sent me a letter via email showing payoff and mulitple ways to pay it off within mins.

Fico's EQ 540 TU 529 EX 517 starting 3/2015
Fico's EQ 760 TU 775 EX 771 as of 04/204
Long term 775 across the board
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.