Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondering if this will happen

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wondering if this will happen

Can I get this car loan

$23,000.00 car... I'm upside down in current car by 3k. My Score at all 3 agencies is 708(Really). My annual income is 70k. I have only one major bill a house payment of 911.00. I also have current car payment of 345(never late) which I will get rid of if I can get this car.  Two credit cards with percentage of credit available at 58%.
I'm just wondering if I will qualify for a loan with a decent interest rate.

The car is a 2006 Infiniti Q35 only 20k miles. Warranty is 100,000 or 6 years.

Any opinions if I can do this?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

Re: Wondering if this will happen

i would be suprised if you didnt get approved... poeple in my area are getting financing with scores lower than that and at good prime rates.
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 2 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

If you could get your CC util down to 9% on 1 card, you would see a nice score boost which could get your scores over 720 or more which might get you a nice interest rate.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice as it turns out I should be able to do that now. I drove from Tucson to Phoenix to find the car I wanted had been sold... They should have told me before the drive... I still had one I wanted to look at and I did test drive it.... but they didn't make a deal I could live with.

So I will try paying down the cards to just one with a low balance.

Message 4 of 5
203bravo
Established Contributor

Wish they would have called before the drive.

Would be nice, but they can't sell you a car if you don't come in.  They are only looking out for their wallets not yours  Smiley Happy

Message Edited by 203bravo on 01-31-2009 09:47 AM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.