Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondering

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wondering

Is is possible to get a $33,000 auto loan with an income of 32,000 yearly income. Credit scores EQ-696 TU-739 EX-700. Last auto loan was in 2009 for $23,500 at 22% Capitol One. Paid off at $41,000 and change no late payments and was just establishing credit. Note was 577.02 and made every one of them. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wondering

When I was in grad school I had a job making $38K and was able to purchase a $37K vehicle with financing from the Manufacturer. I was approved at the 0% for 60 months. This was my first car note (I've had quite a few car notes and leases since) and I believe my score was 702 at the time. Now my scores are a bit higher and I make about $156K and was able to get two more expensive cars a couple of months ago. I believe as long as your DTI doesn't exceed 36% you should be good to go.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is is possible to get a $33,000 auto loan with an income of 32,000 yearly income. Credit scores EQ-696 TU-739 EX-700. Last auto loan was in 2009 for $23,500 at 22% Capitol One. Paid off at $41,000 and change no late payments and was just establishing credit. Note was 577.02 and made every one of them. 

It's very possible, I suggest a credit union to get the lowest APR possible.  Your debt to income ratio will be key so you'll want to consider that.  I make 120k a year and have  hard time justifying paying 30k for a car but I don't tell people how to spend their money.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

DTI is no where near that.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit union was going to be my path. Yeah I understand that, but it cost a tad bit of change to go fast. 😂😂😂
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.