Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried about new auto loan

tag
college22c
Valued Member

Worried about new auto loan

So I purchased a new used car today, and after making my purchased I noticed all my documents ( Contract, Title, Registrations) had an error with my address. The salesman entered a 'U" instead of an "E" for the name of my street.  I financed through Ally, would today 1/18/2014 would this cause a problem with my loan documents? I'm worried this would delay my payment, and cause serious problems. All of my other information is correct. 

Chase Freedom (5K) Discover It ( 5K) Discover it Miles ( 1,250K) Chase Sapphire (5K) Chase Amazon (2K) Quicksilver ( 3K) Quicksilver x2(4,300K) Venture Rewards (10k) Amex Green ( Charge) The home Depot (1K) Barclaycard Arrival (3,300K) BOA cash rewards (1,500K) US Bank Perks+ (1K) US Bank Cash ( 3K) Citi Bank Double Cash ( 1,200K)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Worried about new auto loan

@college22c wrote:

So I purchased a new used car today, and after making my purchased I noticed all my documents ( Contract, Title, Registrations) had an error with my address. The salesman entered a 'U" instead of an "E" for the name of my street.  I financed through Ally, would today 1/18/2014 would this cause a problem with my loan documents? I'm worried this would delay my payment, and cause serious problems. All of my other information is correct. 

Just call finance guy to have papers corrected and stop back in to sign corrected.

worse case just call ally after next week and update correctly but if just did papers at dealership they should just reprint

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.